Sir Chance A-Lot must know that today is Halloween. He is not into treating, but tricking seems to be the choice of the day. His Dad's new slippers just got the insoles ripped out. You can't turn your back for a second. I swear, it is like having a toddler tearing into everything. I must say that on the positive side he does find objects that I thought were long lost. If only he'd find my special earrings that I put away so I wouldn't lose them, and now I can't remember where they are stashed. That would be awesome!
His original owners had named him Champ. Indeed he had to be a champ to survive, however I didn't like it. We quickly renamed him Chance, then it was Second Chance and of course it evolved to Sir Chance A-Lot, as he requires many many chances.
In spite of all of his antics, it is difficult to remain upset with him. I know it's an old cliche, but it is appropriate: those big brown eyes are the window to his soul. I know that he doesn't deliberately try to rock the boat, he just can't help himself. No impulse control.
Chance is very loving and needs to be reassured at all times. His Dad rubs his head for hours as Chance lays belly up enjoying all of the attention. At first, he would duck if a hand went over his head. He has become loyal, loving and protective of us.
very cute pictures
ReplyDeleteThanks. He is very special to us.
ReplyDelete