Sir Chance A-Lot and Oscar resting on the couch. They do about 15 heavyweight boxing rounds each and every day. They can each hold their own. I have been wanting to videotape them, but when I get the camera of course it stops. They sure look peaceful, proper and gentle in this picture. If only! These two bullies wear me out.
Oscar, AKA fat cat came to us three years ago. He belonged to our daughter and her boyfriend. Oscar is from Fort McMurray, Alberta. Our daughter came home for a break and of course, the cat came too. She lived home for a bit before her return to Alberta, and Oscar stayed behind with us. There was no way I was willing to let him leave and go back to living in an apartment, being alone when he really liked living here in this zoo. I guess it's time for me to be honest, here it is: I like the Fat Cat. There, I said it! Oscar has become a great companion for Chance. They sleep together when no one is looking.
I am a good boy!
I am the better boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment